Egyptian Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouly accused unnamed parties on Wednesday of orchestrating a coordinated campaign to undermine Egypt's role in supporting the Palestinian cause, particularly its efforts to deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza. The prime minister said hundreds of aid trucks had been blocked for weeks at the Rafah crossing, with over 1,200 trucks loaded with goods facing delays. "A large portion of these supplies was spoiled due to intransigence from the other side," Prime Minister Madbouly told a press conference in New ElAlamein. "We have suffered huge losses... but we will never fail to help our people in Gaza," he noted. The prime minister also reiterated Egypt's longstanding position on the Palestinian cause, echoing President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi's call for a just and comprehensive settlement that restores Palestinian rights and brings peace to the Middle East. Attribution: Amwal Al Ghad English